Dynacom is a bioinformatics company that provides life-science research organizations with high performance software for DNA sequence analysis, SNP-disease association study and DNA chip probe design. The company founded in 1995, is a group of computer scientists and molecular biologists dedicated to producing cutting-edge software for the molecular biologist.
- Head Office
World Business Garden, Marive East 25F
2-6-1, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi,
Chiba, 261-7125, Japan
Phone +81-43-213-8131 Fax +81-43-213-8132
Google map view info＠dynacom.co.jp
- Kobe Office
Daihyaku Seimei Kobe Sannomiya Building 4F
5-1-27, Onoedori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi,
Hyogo, 651-0088, Japan
Phone +81-78-862-6471 Fax +81-78-862-6472
Google map view
- A&E PLANNING Co., Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- COX Inc.
- Chiba University
- The Ceramic Society of Japan (CerSJ)
- Daiichi Pure Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- The Institute of Pure and Applied Physics (IPAP)
- Japan Biological Information Research Center (JBIRC)
- Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry (JSBBA)
- Kyoto University
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co., Ltd.
- National Institute of Genetics (NIG)
- National Institute of Infectious Diseases (NIID)
- National Institute of Informatics (NII)
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- National Research Institute of Fisheries Science, Fisheries Research Agency
- National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences (NIAS)
- National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS)
- Osaka University
- Philips Medical Systems
- Summit Pharmaceuticals International Corporation (SPI)
- The Society for Biotechnology, Japan (SBJ)
- The Surface Finishing Society of Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan University
- The University of Tokyo
- System development related Bioinformatics
- Database system development
- Internet Information Services
- Graphic design
(WEB, Digital content, and DTP)